Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Taking the Daily 5 Dive!

So I am not updating this blog as much as I hoped I would, but I have many ideas that I want to blog about. There's just not enough time in the day to do all the things I want to do! :) I am going to attempt to update this blog more often though.

On to other news....I have finally decided to take the Daily 5 dive. I ordered the book, as as you can see in the picture below, I have been taking notes/studying it like crazy! I am EXTREMELY excited about it.


I even bought the book boxes already. They're not my favorite, but I think they'll do. I couldn't find anything else that wasn't within my price range. These Stack Em's were only $1 at Dollar Tree! 


(And just ignore all my teacher junk in the background!)

If anyone has any good info on Daily 5, please share! I would love to hear stories, ideas, or any tips that anyone can share. I also want to do something like the Daily 5 with Math. I will be self-contained next year and it will be my first year teaching Math and Science (taught Reading for two years and Social Studies for one year). Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Oh, and prayers are appreciated too! ;)

P.S. Did I mention that I love summer?? I am so glad to be on summer vacation! Even if I am spending it planning and preparing for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment